Collection Video Nagoonimation Collection [2024-07-31] [Nagoonimation]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

ff7waifusimp

Apr 1, 2024
Creative preference. Might not be appealing to you but it is to a chunk of people who follow him.
I doubt it's meant to mimic sweat to begin with.

uorf

Apr 8, 2022
where can i see if he has already made the animations like this karas one(most recently) will it be uploaded to this thread?
no, the kara animation has not been released yet, it will probably be released before the end of the month.
Nagoon is a very followed artist, as soon as he releases it, you can expect it being posted here within a day or two, or on rule34 even quicker usually in just a few hours, but compressed ( but at least you can monitor if it gets released almost in real time)
His patreon is relatively cheap considering his quality ( it's like 3-5 bucks/month) if you want to support him.

Last edited:

ff7waifusimp

Apr 1, 2024
Some parts of her animations look like re-used Melina Ride ones. Not saying like it's a bad thing though.
Afaik he does all his animations from scratch. Not all models have the same rigs so it's not possible to copy paste the assets into say the Melina project. He just happens to like the position I think.

The Kara one he even did the environment set up himself as todds in game living room wasn't uploaded online.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: kangkhan

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
Afaik he does all his animations from scratch. Not all models have the same rigs so it's not possible to copy paste the assets into say the Melina project. He just happens to like the position I think.

The Kara one he even did the environment set up himself as todds in game living room wasn't uploaded online.
You can just create a rigs and use it as base for similar body, and reuse the animation for different models. They doesn't necessary exactly same. For example illusion's games one animation can use for different character even though their body is custom.
I also hear some creator say they figure out how to extract animation from illusion's game like and apply it to their own model, make the work easier and better (with someone who lacking skill to make animation realistic).

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes