Collection Video Nagoonimation Collection [2024-07-31] [Nagoonimation]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

cudasaurus1

Jun 15, 2023
how can the wisdom of their art designer be exported to the west?
You spend 90 million dollars a month on gacha games and tell them that you like this instead of complain on twitter about games journalists being woke.

So far, the West's spending tells them they don't want this shit. Like Nikke only makes 11m a month in the West. Less than even the Solo Leveling predatory gacha game so you've told games developers that cameltoe skins won't make them any money.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
So uh, not to be repetitive but has there been any news on the SORYU ASUKA LANGLEY stuff ?
I am sad that there is less stuff with her. back in the day she was such a popular character but now almost nobody remembers her.

Reactions: Reyas

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
I am sad that there is less stuff with her. back in the day she was such a popular character but now almost nobody remembers her.
To be fair, after Thrice upon a time [3.0 + 1.0] where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hence, why I am so pleased & in anticipation of nagoonimation's work with the character (Asuka Langley Soryu), and I say that as a staunch Rem-f**.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
To be fair, after Thrice upon a time [3.0 + 1.0] where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hence, why I am so pleased & in anticipation of nagoonimation's work with the character (Asuka Langley Soryu), and I say that as a staunch Rem-f**.
The author always hated his fandom. He literally made NGE ironically to mock his most hated fandom. And they actually loved it. Which made him hate them more.

Shinshiro

Sep 23, 2019
The author always hated his fandom. He literally made NGE ironically to mock his most hated fandom. And they actually loved it. Which made him hate them more.
He was also dealing with some serious shit and a major bout of depression when he made the original NGE, so I imagine he has some complicated feelings about it. But yes. The last movie was basically him saying to his fans, "Stop obsessing over this shit and go out and touch grass, you NEETs." And I like Mari well enough, but she's kinda tonally dissonant from the rest of the female cast, and there isn't as much catharsis to be had with her. She's basically a Manic Pixie Dream Girl.

I will never not celebrate more Asuka. So I'm waiting on the edge of my seat for Nagoo to do some justice with her.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes