Collection Video Nagoonimation Collection [2024-07-31] [Nagoonimation]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

ff7waifusimp

Apr 1, 2024
So anyway........ back on topic;

Given that nagoonimation-sensei shared those Asuka stills, I don't think it's unreasonable for me to once again ask if he has said anything about it, I.e. has he given a rough ETA per chance? probably not but hope dies last, they say. I understand that there are other projects first and that's fine, but a ballpark figure of , say, 2 months, would be nice.
As I mentioned before, they are just concept practice renders. They weren't intended for animation.

Dagoba

Oct 3, 2022
Makes sense. This is why you see artists start looking to other platforms like subscribestar, but still dread about thier patreon get taken down. If his mental health is in a decline and his donos are there then yeah its best for him to proritize the best decision for content both finincially and mentally.

Reaper9988

Donor
Sep 25, 2021
He's said it himself that it's just renders he did as practice and won't be animating it. It's not just the fact it's Asuka. But the breakfast cart render was her being used and bound without her consent. His donos are on Patreon and if he ends up getting banned for any content, he loses more than half of his supporters. It's not worth the risk. He's been banned before. To a pirate it might not make sense, but that's income he could lose.

Just because other artists are willing to risk it, doesn't mean he is.

He did one animation under an alias but with his mental state at a decline, I doubt he will be doing side content for the fun of it like he did with Nemona. We're lucky he's even releasing loop content rn.
He used to have a special folder only for Subscribestar for these kind of renders. That gone now ?

DarkFusion012

Sep 23, 2018
Nice assumption that the recent content is rape, if it was he would've been banned again already
He may say it is consensual (just to appease Patreon) but come on, we all now that most of his animations are non consensual, it's a fetish and it sells.
Or maybe he likes to play into the "girls like it rough, so we roleplay a little" kinda thing.
Tbh, the most consensual one that I remember is the Viper animation (godly animation too) so who knows, maybe it's a kink with his gf he likes to put into his animations (probably because of his and her twitts on the Kasumi animation).

• Haha
Reactions: ff7waifusimp
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes