r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Wow breaking down the paths into catamaran tour/old chap/..., no-/anal, dedication my man

I'm on
Both faithful cuck/both
Both faithful cuckqueen
Both faithful 75k job
Anne cheat 75k/150k
Both cheating.

I'm not actually sure what my favourite path is to be fair
Also impressive!
Same, bruh...though I have my hunting for prey list for now :sneaky:

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
Same, bruh...though I have my hunting for prey list for now :sneaky:
I'm still hoping each path leads to it's own different ending. I told you the other day. I want none of this hand waving shit that brings all paths together.

I can see it going like this

Both faithful cuck/both
Both faithful cuckqueen
Both faithful 75k job
These will probably end with Tony becoming a willing cuck, becoming wingers or some varient on them being an open couple.

Anne cheat 75k/150k
I can see this ending 2 ways Anne leaves Tony for Martin/Ryan or other... Or Tony is an unwilling cuck

Both cheating.
Divorced living with someone else. Mainly because I think there are characters that have been introduced that both Tony and Anne are better suited too

But at the same time, I can see a quick hand wave of forgiveness that cancels the cheat paths and gets back on the first. Boring...

Reactions: r0ckh0und

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
I'm still hoping each path leads to it's own different ending. I told you the other day. I want none of this hand waving shit that brings all paths together.

I can see it going like this

Both faithful cuck/both
Both faithful cuckqueen
Both faithful 75k job
These will probably end with Tony becoming a willing cuck, becoming wingers or some varient on them being an open couple.

Anne cheat 75k/150k
I can see this ending 2 ways Anne leaves Tony for Martin/Ryan or other... Or Tony is an unwilling cuck

Both cheating.
Divorced living with someone else. Mainly because I think there are characters that have been introduced that both Tony and Anne are better suited too

But at the same time, I can see a quick hand wave of forgiveness that cancels the cheat paths and gets back on the first. Boring...
Mircom mentioned multiple endings in this game which is good.

On both faithful I mostly agree with you, it just needs to be added sth special for the happy couple and their kinks at the ending.

For the Anne-cheat ending we need definitely some drama depending with whom Anne is cheating with at the end...maybe some deaths, or pregnancy, scandals if it's the sport star Dre,...!
It wouldn't be only Martin and Ryan, there might be a few more candidates available for Anne to cheat with later in the game...don't forget about Old Chap or Uncle Robert.

MC cheating...he probably gets one or more pregnant by shooting his load inside...
If it's his boss' wife he will end up working in the diner.
If it's Nicole or Emma...Anne might kill him!
If it's Elena they move to Barbados...best place for his fetish.

Yeah both unfaithful they will drift apart and divorce...MC becomes a whore and Anne settles down!:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Lagunavii

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
Yeah both unfaithful they will drift apart and divorce...MC becomes a whore and Anne settles down!
Well that ending came out of nowhere. love it :ROFLMAO:

we need definitely some drama
We NEED drama full stop - despite our resident roleplayers insistence this game is far from a master piece
In terms of story - the game is average at best. Tony set out to share his wife (dependent on players choices) this is done by day 20 thats it task completed - the rest of the story is just filler :ROFLMAO:
Writing - well id say the writing is average too maybe less so - there is little to no character development at all, as above Anne goes from 0 - Slut faster than she ought too, paths are then rushed and as i mentioned the other day forced, with no thought of character development. then the paths just coast along seemingly with no actual destination to go

This separation path we have got has finally input a little bit of drama, about 6 chapters too late. seriously, even in any path where is the pregnancy scare, wheres anne developing feelings for one her lays, where is one of her lays getting over obsessed with her. so much potential wasted. instead. just a nice wank fest to the finish line. where is Tony actually loosing control of this situation and may probably upset some (well at least one person) where is Anne realizing she doesnt actually like tony sexually and just prefers to cuck him...

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
There is sth off when it comes to importing saves to season 2.
That's why I use URM directly at the beginning of season 2 to check
and if necessary change back the gameplay variables like they were to the according route in season 1.
View attachment 4063731 for example ryan

The option to stop Martin peeping on Anne while she takes a shower is always present as the script is showing no matter which path you're on.
View attachment 4063714
Yeah I use urm too, thx for reply

Reactions: Lagunavii

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
This is kinda what me and r0ckh0und were discussing the other day and what sends Stamford on his little rants - the Dev does seem to have an agenda to push and unless you're on the right path it makes absolutely no sense.

It's kinda what happened with the first version of the game. Paths got crossed there, I think there was a point Rian could turn up even if you said no right at start.

I kinda think this is because the dev knows this is Anne's story to tell so that's what is taking preference. It's just packaged as a male protagonist game as they generally perform better than female ones
Was trying the separate route and dev could've atleast gave options with anne to avoid people and try to get back with mc but she looks more like she just wants to fck'em all. I stop after i saw that so went back and forgave her but not forget. How many days does part 2 have?

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
Was trying the separate route and dev could've atleast gave options with anne to avoid people and try to get back with mc but she looks more like she just wants to fck'em all. I stop after i saw that so went back and forgave her but not forget. How many days does part 2 have?
Yeah this is what I meant when I said the writing is bad a few posts back - I mean I know he told Anne "you do you" but she was pleading with Tony about how much of a mistake it was etc... she would not be going out making the same mistake again..

A chapter is generally a week in the game, this is broke down between part 1 & 2 with one part getting 3 days the other getting 4 not sure if its 3 for part 1 and 4 for part 2, vice versa or different each time - i know this doesnt answer your question, but I honestly cant remember when part 1 ended - either way youre looking at going up to about day 7 of season 2 in this one...

Reactions: chicho1958
3.90 star(s) 128 Votes