MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...it's been a longtime since I picked this title up. I really disliked the sandbox grind...and lost interest and stopped before the other family content started years back. I was so tired going back and forth to school, hotel, and trying to find out where the sister worked at...and of course trying to get laid (but the fucking grind was too much).

It would be good for the non sandbox fans...if there was a non sandbox version compiled. As I'm sure there is enough past content to create a decent sized choice based AVN version as well.

Regards.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Tiempos difíciles idioma en español
You need to translate this per the forum rules.

From Google translate - Necesitas traducir esto según las reglas del foro.

1. We are an English-speaking community. Please provide a translation with your post if it's not in English
    • Non-English is allowed in dedicated translation threads

Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020
idk about you but i am wondering if someone can make a incest patch that doesnt need to be updated everytime for this game like how there are some games here that have incest patches that dont need to be updated

Reactions: KermitwithaC

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
- Photographer(Sam). Cum inside after sex. Threesome with mom(Lisa).
- Maid(Danielle). Sex scene(Doggy, Front view).
- PE teacher(Jaslene). Motel. Anal sex.
- Neighbor mom(Lauren).
1. Nighttime sex in bed Cum inside.
2. Smom house MC room. Cum on Lauren's face(Lauren's can now sleeps in MC's room).
3. Lauren's HJ in MC's room. The scene is discovered by the Smom.
- Paternal grandmother(Sophia). BJ. Helping clean out a dresser and rubbing. When Sophia is cleaning, MC rubs her ass.
- Secretary(Ren). Cum inside after sex on a motorcycle(night).
- Banker(Andrea). Dialog.

Thanks and I ve got all of them,anything else new??

adame

Apr 3, 2018
Scenes added in version 0.54.1

- Photographer(Sam). Cum inside after sex. Threesome with mom(Lisa).
- Maid(Danielle). Sex scene(Doggy, Front view).
- PE teacher(Jaslene). Motel. Anal sex.
- Neighbor mom(Lauren).
1. Nighttime sex in bed Cum inside.
2. Smom house MC room. Cum on Lauren's face(Lauren's can now sleeps in MC's room).
3. Lauren's HJ in MC's room. The scene is discovered by the Smom.
- Paternal grandmother(Sophia). BJ. Helping clean out a dresser and rubbing. When Sophia is cleaning, MC rubs her ass.
- Secretary(Ren). Cum inside after sex on a motorcycle(night).
- Banker(Andrea). Dialog.

* There may be scenes you didn't find.
not show here ( not sure it new ) you can in pary time with Smom to play with them , do it one for Lauren and one for Smom to then it to them both at the same time

3.70 star(s) 170 Votes