5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

hoshin0119

Nov 24, 2021
Bro he just asked for the render man atleast read before replying
I read and replied correctly.
He said 'No' to my expectation of seeing something like this in the future, and then asked me where I got this render.
If he says 'No', it means he doesn't like NTR.
So I don't want to tell him where I got that render.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ReiCaixa

hoshin0119

Nov 24, 2021
Infact I will play this game 100 times and will criticize every single time. Dumbass read carefully what I asked.
I read it properly and answered correctly. I just don’t want to share the source of the render with a beggar like you, who plays for free without supporting the developer but still demands so much. and People who play for free have no right to criticize. Don't argue and just eat what you're give

Last edited:

Joo1077

Feb 19, 2023
uhh my god WTF is this? After the 30th 'type in your relationship', fapmood gone, I closed the game and go to sleep.
Same! Super annoying. I got to the point that the relationship ended up being whatever keys I smashed so I could just move on with the damn story.

Atomandguts

Sep 15, 2022
I read and replied correctly.
He said 'No' to my expectation of seeing something like this in the future, and then asked me where I got this render.
If he says 'No', it means he doesn't like NTR.
So I don't want to tell him where I got that render.
Okay I get it .. you misunderstood the whole comment ... You asked" Can I finally see like this scene!?" ..you never mentioned in the "future updates" and thus, I thought you were asking whether such a scene present in this update or not .. so I said "No".

Atomandguts

Sep 15, 2022
I read it properly and answered correctly. I just don’t want to share the source of the render with a beggar like you, who plays for free without supporting the developer but still demands so much. and People who play for free have no right to criticize. Don't argue and just eat what you're give
That means you are a sub to his patreon.. then why don't you go ask the dev or his team ..why coming to beggar's forum for answers you retard ... Oh wait you are also a beggar but the worst one - without any common sense or brain to comprehend sarcasm.

hoshin0119

Nov 24, 2021
That means you are a sub to his patreon.. then why don't you go ask the dev or his team ..why coming to beggar's forum for answers you retard ... Oh wait you are also a beggar but the worst one - without any common sense or brain to comprehend sarcasm.
You can also criticize developers too.
Of course, only if you have the right to criticize.
It's because of backers like me that beggars like you get to play for free, you must get down on your knees and worship~
And you are the one who started criticizing the other person.
I didn't say anything insulting first.
I thought you hated NTR, so I said if you don't like this game, play something else, and there was nothing insulting anywhere in that statement.

I don't want to talk to a shameless, disrespectful beggar like you anymore, so I'm going to block you.
bye bye maggot

Reactions: cmonn and toxic4u

Atomandguts

Sep 15, 2022
I want to see that too, but so far all I could find is 1 photo of her in a hot anal gangbang pic.
From the main menu where the gallery or replay room is there should be photos of scenes not in the game yet, or just fantasy pics?
There will be scenes of Elizabeth in the futures but as a LI or as a side character...I don't know... Same goes for the type of scenes

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
There will be scenes of Elizabeth in the futures but as a LI or as a side character...I don't know... Same goes for the type of scenes
Did the mc ever hookup with Amy’s mom in lust theory game, i think I missed the last 2 updates from that game, was getting bored of the groundhogs day theme

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote