TGafy

May 14, 2020
How do you keep the game updated? Do you have to redownload everytime there’s an update? Just curious thanks!
Sort of a non-issue now considering the game's abandoned. IIRC, the dev has moved on to greener pastures. Even though it's not getting any more updates, it's still pretty flushed out with plenty of good content.

scutterhutdev

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
What sort of changes?
So far:

-QOL: New calculation for a casting job earnings to make improving Stacy's professionalism have more impact.
-QOL: Greater penalty when failing to seduce a woman during casting when player has low rep.
-QOL: You can now work find work in both the morning and afternoon, however this will still progress the game 2 turns.
-QOL: You can now run a PR campaign to manage your notoriety stat from the computer so you don't need to grind soup kitchen in a morning.

Working on a few other changes too.

qwertyfunn

Aug 14, 2016
So far:

-QOL: New calculation for a casting job earnings to make improving Stacy's professionalism have more impact.
-QOL: Greater penalty when failing to seduce a woman during casting when player has low rep.
-QOL: You can now work find work in both the morning and afternoon, however this will still progress the game 2 turns.
-QOL: You can now run a PR campaign to manage your notoriety stat from the computer so you don't need to grind soup kitchen in a morning.

Sounds nice - I'm down to play it again. Please share

Aug 13, 2017
So far:

Do you think you could make bigger changes? To be clear, I'm not asking you to dance for me like a monkey but rather would you be willing to work together to try and revive this game?

Reactions: Lerd0

scutterhutdev

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
Do you think you could make bigger changes? To be clear, I'm not asking you to dance for me like a monkey but rather would you be willing to work together to try and revive this game?
I've already outlined how the story would end, I just don't want to bite off more than I can chew straight away. Plus it would be nice to get blessing from the original dev first.

scutterhutdev

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
Any Twine devs out there that would like to help finishing this game off? Aspiring or experienced is fine...

Also, if one is good at choosing / preparing images / gifs for scenes, please DM me!

It looks like this game might actually get resurrected but we're still looking for a twine dev to join the team. Experience not required, just someone willing to learn!

Aug 13, 2017
Where? Not in this thread, as far as I can see

I wouldn't just wait for it. Old Dirty Dog was last seen on the forums over two years ago. At the very least you should explore other avenues
Me and scutter are currently in the works of reviving the game. We're talking in DMs about how to proceed with the story. I haven't been able to play .41 but I have played the game up to .40 so I'm familiar with where a lot of the threads have been left off by the previous dev.

Again if anybody would like to help join in on this project we'd be ecstatic for the help!

4.60 star(s) 81 Votes