SpaLife 0.2 (Development Thread)

NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
Hey guys, I was working on a new game inspired by the massage scenes in SinStory lately...

1727009954164.png

SpaLife is a 2D game featuring hand crafted 4K 3D game content including interactive animations.
In SpaLife you run your own massage studio and - as we are on F95 - you will have to pleasure your clients in any possible way... ;-)

BETA VERSION

I am releasing this version as I need your feedback as well as help testing for bugs, system compatibility AND gameplay issues (eg too hard, too easy etc.).

Currently in this version there are two clients and approximately 4-6 hours gameplay.
Savegames are upward compatible. So your progress is not lost.

I would like you to report any bugs / issues either here, or on my discord. (See signature.)

The game was tested on Windows 10 + 11 and recent hardware *ONLY*. I need your support in finding the minimum system requirements.
So: If the game works for you, please let me know. Otherwise as well, but no promises will be made.

You will need .NET 8 installed, the game should ask you to install it, if not.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Most important the download:

Please head over to the game thread: SpaLife GAME Thread | F95zone

Last edited:
Reactions: Draco0 and Icebird

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Promising :)
It's working on Win10.
I had problems when I tried save and load the game, the menu there are buggy, because I can't exit it from the normal way, just as closin onthe window frame.

Last edited:

NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
Thanks good to know it works on W10.

I had problems when I tried save and load the game, the menu there are buggy, because I can't exit it from the normal way, just as closin onthe window frame.
Can you share a screenshot?

*Edit* You can always use quick load (F9) and quick save (F5).

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Thanks good to know it works on W10.

Can you share a screenshot?

*Edit* You can always use quick load (F9) and quick save (F5).
1725384009656.png

It seems the final screen is sliding or resizin to not fit to click on the exit. (try this order: save -> load -> exit)

NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
It seems the final screen is sliding or resizin to not fit to click on the exit. (try this order: save -> load -> exit)
Hmm, I think I already fixed this. But I am deep in version 0.2 development.
I dont want to ship a half baked version right now... maybe this weekend.

NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
I am currently working on touch controls / touch animations... I think they come in ... handy :cool:

SpaLife02-touchcontrols-ezgif.com-optimize.gif

NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
I can't seem to level up above 25% in massage and sensual?? the options are not there?
How much money do you have? Options only show when the conditions are met. I think I will change that. Thanks for the feedback.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Ok, anyone care to explain how i do the massages, preferably through the mouse?
I keep trying to do anything with the big hand, but nothing happens.
The txt "instructions" seem to be pretty much useless.

NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
Ok, anyone care to explain how i do the massages, preferably through the mouse?
I keep trying to do anything with the big hand, but nothing happens.
The txt "instructions" seem to be pretty much useless.
When the mouse cursor turns into a hand, click and hold the button. You will see the hand "closes". Then you massage the clients by moving the mouse across the body part you want to massage. (You may check the status bar, if you are unsure which part you are pointing to...)

You need to do that for at least 5 seconds on the same body part. Then you will notice the heat/satisfaction bars move... Or the clients will talk with you.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
When the mouse cursor turns into a hand, click and hold the button. You will see the hand "closes". Then you massage the clients by moving the mouse across the body part you want to massage. (You may check the status bar, if you are unsure which part you are pointing to...)

You need to do that for at least 5 seconds on the same body part. Then you will notice the heat/satisfaction bars move... Or the clients will talk with you.
Not really. Checking things here and there, found out that apparently i'm having a bunch of codec issues, particularly with the animations. Oh joy.... :rolleyes: :FacePalm::HideThePain:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
You can send me the logfile for debugging if you like ;)
Not really. Also discovered an issue with the folder's size balooning like crazy after the game starts running, decided to throw it out. Guess i'll wait a few versions more for things to, hopefully, get more polished and then to try it again.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Ended up re-installing the game with patch, to give it another spin and see how things turn out.

The problems with some animations for the girls (breathing, spreading the pussy or butt, Amy's ponytail) not working due to coded issues is still the same. That said, some animations i didn't even know existed (like the cursor hand becoming lighter-colored when "charging Heat" while you click & hold do work, what makes a hell of a difference.

And some animations kind of work but are quite buggy - Angelie cumming causes a black square with some cum drip where the pussy would be, the animation of Amy's butt massage/spread will sometimes load as supposed to, but just as frequently it might freeze halfway and crash the game. Angelie's butt massage/spread animation did happen the same - the one time it loaded, that is.

NickNo , you spoke of sending the logfile to you for debugging - where do i find this logfile?

• Money cheat fixed (did you really need it? :))
When and where do i click Ctrl + Shift + M for it to work? Being able to use that would spare whoever plays LOADS of time-skipping and the uncertainty around how much money one makes with each massage. Grind without any inkling of one's actual advance is not exactly fun.

The matter of the folder's size increasing A LOT after you start playing it seems to be still there. Inconvenient, but not that big a deal i guess.