Seeking Pregnancy games like Summer time saga and Love & Sex: second base

TheMagicalGurl

An artist's Artist.
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2023
What about it interests you? Those two have romantic pregnancy scenes. Is it the act or the wholesomeness involved? If its the wholesomeness, my dude Airell of Love and Corruption nailed it.

Projekt Moon, my own shit, just added it in 1.2.

If not or you care to elaborate or ask for more ideas, scour the pregnancy tag or just ask me here. I literally am a pregnancy tag guru.

gnotellin

Dec 10, 2018
  • Liz of the Tower~ Breeding Mod: This is an incomplete but surprisingly full featured mod of an existing game. The more the main character gets pregnant and gives birth the more she starts to enjoy it. One of my favorites.
  • Hazumi and the Pregnation : A game that asks "What if having babies was your day job?" A little grindy but anyone interested in pregnancy themed games should check it out.
  • Marie's Adventure!: A demo of a game that just started development but what's here is very promising and enjoyable. Feels like a mix of the previous two games on this list.
  • Sisterly Lust: A harem game with a strong emphasis on incest and a lot of pregnancy content in the second half. It looks like every other RenPy game out there (and there are a LOT) but this is worth a look.
  • Free Cities Pregmod: A mod of an existing browser based slave training game. I can't post a link here because it contains content that's against the rules but Google should get you there. It's mechanically complex and can be a little overwhelming at first but there's a lot of (sometimes extreme) pregnancy content. The game has built in cheats if you just want to see the content but you should try playing vanilla first just to get a feel for it. There are a few art packs that let you see what your slaves look like but the WebGL pack is the one you want. You can find it under Deployments/Releases/Other along with a pre-compiled version of the game. As mentioned before, the game has some extreme content and some people may not want anything to do with it for that reason. Up to you.

yuyutsu

Mar 31, 2019
Peasant Quest - RPG style and a bit grindy but the pregnancy fetish is very well fleshed out.
simple days - Throw logic out and game is good. Revolves around harem and pregnancy content with good focus on preg. It is enjoyable even if I don't make it sound like it. One of my fav preg games
Lab rats 2 - like the good but the mechanics are complex and graphics are not for everyone.
Vae Victis, has some good mechanics, revolves around conquering the lands, management game, but does has some good repeatable pregnancy content
Haramase simulator - The updates are really slow but it is not abandoned, the devs have posted recently. Focuses around the pregnancy fetish and has lot of content.
All the above games have repeatable pregnancies and good pregnant sex scenes if that is what you are looking for.
There is SHELTER, fate of Irnia and apocalypse. These games don't have repeatable pregnancies as far as I remember but the pregnancy scenes are good and the events take place somewhere in the middle of the game and not at the end like most vns.

Last edited:

三鷹 アサ

Feb 8, 2022
What about it interests you? Those two have romantic pregnancy scenes. Is it the act or the wholesomeness involved? If its the wholesomeness, my dude Airell of Love and Corruption nailed it.

Projekt Moon, my own shit, just added it in 1.2.

If not or you care to elaborate or ask for more ideas, scour the pregnancy tag or just ask me here. I literally am a pregnancy tag guru.
Yeah! like that pregnancy dating etc

Reactions: basedryan

TheMagicalGurl

An artist's Artist.
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2023
I know im a bit late but if u have any more romance pregnancy games let me know pls
My game in my sig (Follow the good path for wholesomeness).
https://f95zone.to/threads/headpats-handholding-v0-19-insomnimaniac-games.169267/

(Romance and preg, but not Futanari Protags like those above.)
https://f95zone.to/threads/mwneus-v0-10-cllgames.154765/

All games with Romance and Pregnancy tags together (not all are wholesome preg though, like Hero Party Must Fall):
https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=2/tags=225,330

Reactions: basedryan